Saturday 14 March 2009

Feng Shui Tips

It has been over two weeks since I've updated my blog - I've let myself drift again!  Actually, I have a valid excuse - I've been feeling under the weather lately and still suffering from a tickly cough.  Looking at Louise Hay's 'Heal Your Body' dictionary, I'm crying out for attention and have something I wish to say.  Problem is, I don't know what that is!  Well, consciously I don't anyway.  I'm going to re-read 'The Secret' as I feel I need a booster shot of some positive affirmations!

For the last couple of weeks, I got myself hooked on feng shui again.  I want to recommend a blog I've been following, written by a talented spiritual healer - Padmaa.  

Padmaa has been advising me on my house's feng shui a few months back and I can honestly say that I've noticed a positive shift in my life.  For feng shui tips and other easy spells, go to http://tipsbypadmaa.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...