Sunday 28 March 2010

Bad Astrology

I remember over a decade ago, a friend of mine received a complimentary astrology report which brought tears to her eyes.  She claimed that the recount on her childhood was spot-on.  She even contemplated on ordering the extended version, which required a fee.  Curiosity got the better of me and I requested my own free report.  After reading it though, I regrettably informed my friend that it was identical to hers and it certainly didn't bring tears to my eyes.  

It's such a shame that there are unscrupulous astrologers giving astrology a bad name.  

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bad_astrology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...