Saturday 5 July 2008

Cosmic guidance

Looking at my chart, my natal Mars is being opposed by my transiting Saturn and progressing Ascendant. Lately, I have been experiencing a fair amount of frustration and anger arising from being challenged by external agencies. However, Mars in my chart also symbolises my passion to stand up for my own beliefs and to motivate myself to a goal which holds personal meaning. In recent weeks, I have found that my sense of self-worth had been under the spotlight and that I have felt the stifling and restrictive nature of societal structures on my spiritual well-being.

Fortunately, I can detect hope and harmony in my chart. The harsh and intense lessons I was forced to endure turned out to be a positive experience. For example, in last week's post, I mentioned that my workplace was expecting inspectors. I am glad to say that the outcome was far better than intially anticipated. On a more personal level, I have also gained my astrology certificate after a whole year of ploughing through papers and an exam.

Spiritually, the last couple of weeks have confirmed that positive affirmations do work - but so do negative self-fulfilling prophecies. Therefore, it is very important to monitor your thoughts and avoid negative thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...