Sunday 10 August 2008

Solar eclipse in Leo

I have noticed that many people around me have had some sort of important event which occurred around the time of the solar eclipse (1st August). Astrologically, solar eclipses symbolise a new beginning depending on where it falls in your birth chart. This eclipse could act as a reminder that a change is long overdue.

Admittedly, nothing signficant happened to me during that time, however, in the past week, I have felt the 'aftermath' of it instead - if such a phenomenon exists! A combination of external events and internal hormones (!) have push my temper beyond control - I had to calm myself down many a-times. I then attempted to extract the reasons behind these 'lessons'. Afterall, I do believe that external events tend to mirror our internal state. To re-balance myself, I consulted Louise Hay's 'I can do it' booklet. It was when I was reading through it that I realised how much I have forgotten about positive thinking. I have been so focused on my day-to-day chores that I allowed negative energy to accumulate in my mind.

Here are some of my favourites I have picked out to cleanse my mind, body and spirit:

I realise that stress is only fear. I now release all fears.

When I feel tense, I remember to relax all of the muscles and organs of my body.

I am even-tempered and emotionally well balanced.

I am safe when I express my feelings. I can be serene in any situation.

I slowly breathe in and out, and I find myself relaxing more and more with each breath.


I create a stress-free world for myself.


I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.

I close my eyes, think positive thoughts and breathe goodness in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....