Sunday 17 August 2008

Staying in the eye of a hurricane

It's so easy to say to people 'Think positive!'

I think one of my life lessons is to control my emotions, particularly anger. This week has been filled with various incidents which, yet again, annoyed me to the core. The only difference this week, compared to the previous one, is that I was able to remember to use positive affirmations, though I do find it a challenge not to be affected by the people around me and the situations I find myself in. Doreen Virtue describes this as 'staying in the eye of a hurricane'. Let's see if I could put this into practice......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....