Monday 29 September 2008

Go For It!

We all have our own hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, we often get educated to treat them as such - merely dreams. However impractical, would it not be a better attitude to at least try it or modify it rather than just discard it from our system?

The other day, my sister sent me a highly inspirational article called 'How to make a living doing what you love '. At first, I thought, 'Not another one!' But after reading it, I felt like it was a reminder for me to stay strong, because lately, my confidence to chase my dreams began to waiver again.

I hope the article will be equally inspiring for you.

http://www.kerismith.com/howto.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...