Saturday 11 April 2009

Inspirational Quotes

Whenever I need a pick-me-up, I would indulge myself on a healthy dosage of wise words articulated by our predecessors.  

Lately, I'm finding it a challenge to shake off worrying and fearful thoughts.  Here's a prescription for keeping negativity at bay:

The only way to pass any test is to take the test

Anon.

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.

Native American saying

Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage.

Anais Nin

I need to take an emotional breath, step back and remind myself who's actually in charge of my life.  

Judith Knowlton

You must do the things you think you cannot do.  

Eleanor Roosevelt  

If one is the master of one thing and understands one thing well, one has, at the same time, insight and understanding into many other things.

Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...