Friday 29 April 2011

Congrats Will & Kate!

Huge congratulations to Will and Kate!


What a breath of fresh air! It's so uplifting for the world to share their happiness after witnessing a series of disastrous events occuring across the globe, from the Libyan protests to the Japanese Earthquake, to name but a few.


I was tempted to analyse their charts and synastry but as Kate's birth time is still unknown, I thought it best to leave the delination until that piece of information becomes available.

Though thousands of miles away from London, I am now following the royal wedding live on TV. I cannot describe this warm feeling I'm experiencing in my heart - maybe it's the fact that a third of the population in the world (as it is allegedly claimed by the BBC!) is expected to watch this joyous event, and so I feel it is the opening of our heart chakras as we sincerely bless this couple a wonderful future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...