Tuesday 24 June 2014

Astrology and Self-Worth


Astrology and Self-Worth

With Saturn in 2nd house in opposition to the Sun, I find this affirmation (see photo) particularly appealing and motivational.

Low self-esteem can be indicated by various astrological factors, here are a few examples:

  • Saturn in challenging aspects to Sun/Moon/Venus
  • A challenged Venus (Goddess of love and self-esteem)
  • Challenged 2nd house (of self-worth)
  • Challenged 1st house (of ego,sense of self)
  • Chiron in Aries (wounded ego, self)
               ......and the list goes on.......

It's not all doom and gloom.  We can look elsewhere in the chart to overcome these challenges. 

My Venus helps me out by reminding me that it is more than OK to be different.  My chart ruler urges me to be proud of who I am and to parade down my solar path with dignity and vitality.  The ruler of my 2nd house is in a harmonious aspect to Venus (self-esteem and pleasure).  Therefore, I am able to tap into other reserves to alleviate the pain and discomfort triggered by my Sun-Saturn aspect.

Are you plagued by self-esteem issues?  What are the astrological indicators in your chart and what 'keys' can you use to ease the distress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...