Astrology and Self-WorthWith Saturn in 2nd house in opposition to the Sun, I find this affirmation (see photo) particularly appealing and motivational.
Low self-esteem can be indicated by various astrological factors, here are a few examples:
- Saturn in challenging aspects to Sun/Moon/Venus
- A challenged Venus (Goddess of love and self-esteem)
- Challenged 2nd house (of self-worth)
- Challenged 1st house (of ego,sense of self)
- Chiron in Aries (wounded ego, self)
It's not all doom and gloom. We can look elsewhere in the chart to overcome these challenges.
My Venus helps me out by reminding me that it is more than OK to be different. My chart ruler urges me to be proud of who I am and to parade down my solar path with dignity and vitality. The ruler of my 2nd house is in a harmonious aspect to Venus (self-esteem and pleasure). Therefore, I am able to tap into other reserves to alleviate the pain and discomfort triggered by my Sun-Saturn aspect.
Are you plagued by self-esteem issues? What are the astrological indicators in your chart and what 'keys' can you use to ease the distress?