Wednesday 27 December 2017

Winter Solstice 2017

How was the Winter Solstice for you?  I remember getting messages from concerned friends and students, asking me about this Worst Day in 2017 business.

I told them I don't really believe there's a day that is good or bad for everyone as it really depends on how the transiting planets trigger our natal components.  After all, tragedies happen on a daily basis, right?

Part of the reason for that dire prediction was the Sun-Saturn conjunction.  Admittedly, the word 'Saturn' doesn't immediately activate happy thoughts, but Saturn is in rulership under the sign of the mountain goat so it couldn't be that bad...

You can read more about Sun-Saturn conjunction here.  Jamie Partridge@AstrologyKing,  one of my favourite astrologers around, has a comprehensive library of astrological articles, from natal to transits, fixed stars to horoscopes....

Let me know how the Winter Solstice of 2017 had treated you.  For me, my energy level was definitely not low and I didn't 'feel limited and constrained''.  Mercury was stationed direct at the time, I certainly felt that instead.  In fact, it was one of my best days in 2017.......

How was it for you?  

Image courtesy of farconville at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. The Winter Solstice was okay for me! However, in the new year 2018, the company I work for went bust!

    ReplyDelete

New Moon in Pisces 2024 - Break free from the old

On 10th March 2024 at 5 pm HK time, we begin another lunar cycle, this time in the compassionate sign of Pisces. Pisces is a mutable sign be...