Monday 13 October 2008

Manifestations

Last week, I visited Summer McStravick's website and signed up for her e-newsletter. From her e-newsletter, I downloaded her free recording of a 5-minute meditation. This past week, I have tried to listen to it daily. By the third day, I began to notice events that were mentioned in the recording becoming true! Of course, just listening to it would not gurantee the manifestation of your wishes. I simply took Summer's advice and affirmed in the present tense - without 'wanting' the events to happen. Instead, they are already happening. I used to find this concept very hard to grasp but lately, it suddenly made complete sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...