Monday 21 December 2009

Cosmic Weathering

With Mars beginning its retrograde motion since yesterday and Mercury on 26th, we'll be covering grounds already travelled and going over thoughts and ideas impinging on our consciousness since the beginning of this month.  With it travelling in Capricorn, perhaps our ideas are practical and materially-oriented, coupled with its backward motion, we are likely to feel more cautious with taking any overt actions.  This is especially so with Mars also in retrograde, where our energy and motivation would be turned inward.  We are more contemplative and less likely to take unnecessary risks.  Mars will turn direct again in the 2nd week of March 2010.  What did you expend your energy on back in mid-October?  This Martian retrograde period basically takes us back to that time.  Personally, that was when I was hooked up on my appearance.  I spent a small fortune on a new wardrobe to transform my face - looking at my birth afterwards I noticed Mars was hovering over my Ascendant!  No wonder I was working on a new 'mask' to greet the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....