Friday 1 January 2010

Magnetic Wave Therapy

While sauntering around the stalls at the 44th Hong Kong Brands & Products Expo on the last day of 2009, I came across the following poster:


I was rather captivated by the mapping of the human body onto the hand - similar to reflexology but on the foot.  I began to snap away with my camera when a sales assistant came and gave me a leaflet with a copy of the poster on it.  She then offered us a free consultation by a magnetic wave device - a small machine with a metal probe for delivering mild magnetic waves to the hand.  If the part of the body is weak, then a numbing sensation can be felt.  If the part of the body requires medical attention, then pain can be felt.  For more information on this product, please visit http://aculifeuk.com/index.htm

My diagnosis is that I need to pay attention to my appendix, neck and to relax more (yes, the machine worked out that I have a nervous disposition!).  Also some slight hormonal imbalance - probably comes with the stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....