Saturday 16 January 2010

A Change of Perspective

I arrived at the bus stop this morning, finding it completely empty.  Drats!  I turned to look in the opposition direction and found the bus zooming down the road.  I missed it by only a few seconds.  Oh well, life goes on!  I thought to myself as I took up position at the start of the bus queue.  The line then began to grow and before I knew it, I saw the next bus approaching our stop. All of a sudden, it dawned on me that I was first in the queue - i.e. I get to have first pick of my seat. Instead of focusing on the negative side (in this case, missing the bus), we should turn our attention on the positive aspect of the situation (i.e. being first in line for the next bus!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...