Friday 9 August 2013

Virgo versus Pisces - Perfectionism and Creativity

In previous posts, I have mentioned that my natal Virgo-Pisces emphasis is reflected in my interest in the mind-body-spirit connection and also the integration of spiritualism into our everyday living.

The other day, I accidentally came across the following blog, which interestingly, also illustrates the Virgo-Pisces balance:

http://jillwinski.com/2012/02/13/perfectionism-vs-creativity-the-gloves-are-off/

I know for myself, my Perfectionist is definitely suffocating my creative urge.

Image courtesy of arztsamui / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...