Tuesday 23 December 2014

Saturn in Sagittarius & Neptune in Pisces: Dreaming in Reality

Saturn is about to ingress into a new sign on 23rd December (GMT), having spent 2.5 years swirling in the dark waters of Scorpio, dredging up the past and any junk that has been lurking in the whirlpool of the psyche.  (We haven't completely seen the back of it though, as it is due for a re-visit from mid-June to mid-September 2015.)


For me, the past 2.5 years have been a period of intensive cleansing of the subconscious world, or rather, the start of it, for it's a lifelong process. No one (I don't believe anyway) is 100% cleared, if I come across anyone who says they are completely free of emotional entanglements, I know they can probably do with a visit from Saturn transiting in Sagittarius.....reality check!

Saturn represents life lessons, in Sagittarius, the focus is on exploring the meaning of life.  It is a time of mind expansion (Sagittarius) within the mortal system (Saturn).

The first decan of the mutable signs (Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo and Pisces) are under close contact with Saturn in Sag in 2015; Neptune in Pisces will also join the crowd.  It's an interplay between searching for our dreams (Neptune) in reality (Saturn).  It is very well to dream big, but Saturn cautions us to dream (Sag) within mortal limits (Saturn).  I agree that we can move mountains with our positive intentions but Saturn reminds us that we are still under certain restrictions on this planet.  For example, we cannot turn back time (Saturn).  I have noticed a theme of 'regrets' in those around me recently.  'If I had done A, then I wouldn't be in this mess....'  Well, what's done is done, as harsh as this may sound, it's time to move on.  Touch base and ask yourself what you have learnt from the experience (Saturn in Sag).  Everything happens for a reason after all.....

Image courtesy of sattva / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. SO glad Saturn will have a new hat in '15!

    ReplyDelete

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....