Friday 20 March 2015

Solar Eclipse in Pisces 2015



Solar eclipses are super new moons.  

New Moons mark the beginning of a lunar cycle.  It is a time for new beginnings; a fertile time to sow seeds of intention.  

Eclipses are like alarm clocks, waking you up from slumber.  Is there something hiding away at the back of your mind which needs to be pushed to the fore?  The first thing that comes to mind is likely to be IT!

The solar eclipse in Pisces on 20th March at 09:36 GMT occurs at the final degree of 29 degrees 27 minutes.  This is a pivotal time, as the luminaries are due to shift into the dynamic sign of Aries soon after.

My all time favourite archetypal astrologer Robert Ohotto, has succinctly described the underlying message brought about by this solar eclipse in Pisces, so I won't repeat it here myself.  I will tell you that this eclipse conjuncts my natal Mercury and I can already feel its energy prancing about in my mind (the effect can usually be felt +/- 7 days from the exact date of the eclipse).  From the final degrees of Pisces to the early degree of Aries, I come to understand the need to surrender to the Universe (Pisces) and then take action accordingly (Aries).  I've been deluding myself (Pisces) that if Plan A doesn't work out, I still have Plan B to fall back on.  This current eclipse is telling me otherwise - forget about Plan B because I never liked it anyway, let go of the illusion that it's something I still want to do.  Instead, go for (Aries) Plan A and if it doesn't turn out exactly the way I want it to go, then that's OK, because the Universe works in miraculous ways, there's bound to be a Plan C which might even be better than Plan A!

Where does this eclipse fall in your chart? 

Image courtesy of nuttakit/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...