Monday 24 March 2008

Crystal Healing

I love crystals.

Every time I go to a crystal shop, I would take the pleasure of looking at every single item there, for every piece is unique - just like snowflakes. Being a perfectionist though, I used to demand purchasing flawless crystals only - no cracks, no chippings. However, one day, I noticed a 'rainbow' embedded in a piece of quartz crystal. Rainbows are created by the cracks splitting the light. Without these cracks, i.e. imperfections, we wouldn't be able to see the beautiful array of colours. So these so-called imperfections can produce asthetically pleasing results. This revelation has taught me to be more tolerant of 'imperfections' when purchasing crystals.

It's just like people, no one is perfect - surface imperfections can have internal beauty. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...