Sunday 23 March 2008

Energy Centres

Ever since my Reiki level 1 initiation in 2003, I have always been taking an active interest in the state of my chakras (or energy centres) and my aura. That's why last autumn, I grabbed the chance to have my aura photo taken at a Mind, Body and Spirit Exhibition in London.

The lady who analysed my aura basically reinforced what's been on my mind. She also recommended me a fantastic book called 'Feel the fear and do it anyway!' by Susan Jeffers. There are many self-help books on the market, but this one is to-the-point and left a lasting impression on my mind. For those of you who are unsure of your life purpose or are currently contemplating on a new venture, ask yourself this - if you were on your death bed now, what would you wish you had done or tried to achieve during your lifetime?

Here's a list of the meanings of your aura colour(s):

(This came with my aura photo)

10 comments:

  1. wow thats amazing. how do u take such a photograph? and what wld these colours represent? can just anyone have such a photograph taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone can have their aura picture taken. A special camera is used and your hands are placed on sensor plates (see link below).

    This is the interpretation I had: white represents psychic energy, yellow = intelligence, green = being sociable - she told me to get out more! hehe, red = I'm getting exhausted, blue = communication in the near future. Each colour has more than one meaning, by looking at the photo as a whole, a more comprehensive interpretation can be gained (bit like astrology!)

    http://www.stephanyhurkos.com/aura.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks max! wow i never knew abt this! wld love to take a picture of my own aura if given the chance too :-D

    i just thought that picture was so pretty! didnt know there's so much to it too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should, it's fun! And quite revealing.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing, I've seen it on tv before, but never with anyone I know. Wouldn't mind doing it myelf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Want one tooooo!! but i was told aura changes all the time so I guess the photo takes the present aura you produce?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, your aura can be affected by internal and external changes, however, it's not as susceptible as you think - a bit like your body weight, it takes time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is interesting to see that each colour actually have both positive and negative meanings! Very useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo is beautiful but I urge you to be aware of who does your reading and where they come from. My friend worked on a stall doing the same thing at the same festival, she was given minimal training and was embarrassed and annoyed at what they were asked to do. I'm not saying that this is the case with your reader, but aura photography is such an amazing and useful tool, I would hate you to have not gotten the very best from it. I'm really enjoying your blog and will visit in the future! MH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your concern MH. I completely trust the stall which took my aura photo. The owner is a lovely lady living in the south of the country. I had very positive vibes from the lady who gave me the reading - she even recommended me some books which inspired me greatly. I do know what you mean about charlatans/novices though. Thanks very much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...