Friday 17 July 2009

Let go Max! Let go....

I don't handle endings well.

I can recall quite a few incidents where I found it so hard to say goodbye that I just left the situation. This then left me with a bad feeling and the regret of 'I should've just said goodbye! I so wish I could turn back the time...'

Perhaps the universe is trying to make me stronger, so it keeps on sending me these 'ending lessons'. But every time, either I don't have the courage to say goodbye and regret it or that I do make the effort but then get criticisms from those around me. I think at the end of the day, the underlying lesson is to trust myself and ignore other people's opinions - easier said than done. Angels, continue to work with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...