Saturday 4 July 2009

Life Mission

The demise of Michael Jackson has sent a shock wave across the world.  For some, it is still hard to believe that the King of Pop has left the earth plane.  I remember it took me a long time to accept Princess Diana's death.  I was so convinced that she was hiding away in a secret location!

Over lunch today, I had an insightful discussion with a friend about identifying one's mission in life.  When you find your gift or talent endowed by the universe, all obstacles put in your path would seem illusional and easy to defeat.  I guess for the longest time, I had doubts of my own chosen career path.  Seeing others around me, gaining social respect because of how much they earn, did make me think I had made the wrong choice.  However, the economic crisis we are currently in has confirmed the fact that I have made the right decision.  I am doing what the universe has asked me to do.  Once you find your mission in life, all problems begin to melt away, or at least, would seem surmountable.  

Life is extremely fragile; living happily is ultimately more important than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....