Monday 20 July 2009

The Art of Taking

For as long as I can remember, I've always had the tendency to feel bad about asking others for favours. I even went through a phase where I would feel bad about accepting drinks from people I'm visiting! Gradually though, I learned that by refusing others' offers, I'm not actually being polite but rude. It is about keeping a balance between giving and taking. I feel bad about taking and feel more comfortable with giving.

As transiting Saturn conjunct my natal North Node in Virgo 2nd house, I am in yet another one of my hard lesson cycles. In my previous cycles, I have learnt to be comfortable with accepting hospitalities from others. I still have a long way to go. Only recently, I made the mistake of blocking my 'taking' side again and refused kindness from others. I'm still regretting over that!

Angels, please help me accept goodness from the Universe graciously.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. It's ever so hard to keep a balance between giving and taking - I'm still learning on how to maintain it!

    ReplyDelete

Flowing with the Full Moon in Scorpio 2024

 A powerful full moon occurs at 4 degrees Scorpio on 23rd April 2024 at 7:48am HK time (00:48 BST). The modern ruler of this full moon, Plut...