Tuesday 16 February 2016

Beauty Astrology - Let your hair down

Last year, I finally got my act together and ordered Dana Gerdhardt's Moon workshop.  A fellow astrologer highly recommended it to me the year previously, but I never got round to getting off my lazy Piscean backside to check it out.  Having a monthly report sent to me really helps to motivate me to track what the lunar goddess is up to each month.

What I particularly liked about the reports is that Dana mentions the temperament of each moon sign, this is something that is neglected in modern astrology.  

Humoral Temperament:

Fire - Choleric - hot and dry  (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)

Air - Sanguine - hot and wet  (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)

Earth - Melancholic - cold and dry  (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)

Water - Phlegmatic - cold and wet  (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)

My latest experiment is tracking the lunar goddess and see how it correlates with the condition of my hair. Initially, I just wanted to be more emotionally alert, but then, one time, when I was dyeing my grey hair, I noticed something peculiar.  The colour turned out to be a few shades darker than it should!  It was during a waning (not good for hair colouring) Virgo (good for hair colouring) moon. This got me on a mission to test out the traditional rules.  If you're familiar with the moon cycle and how it affects your tresses, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...