Saturday 23 May 2009

Ear Chakras

The ear chakras are located just above the eyebrows.

I've been acutely aware of my tense shoulders lately, which I attribute to the stresses being put upon me.  However, I was baffled by the discomfort between my eyebrows and forehead.  Having listened to the latest of Doreen Virtue's radio show, I now believe the aches and pains are likely to be caused by all the negative utterances directed at me, which are then absorbed into my system, via the ear chakras.

I feel it is important to take time-out in order to cleanse and balance our mind, body and spirit.  These quiet moments allow us to be in touch with our inner self and to listen to our voice within.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Eclipse in Libra 2024

A lunar eclipse is an extra powerful full moon.  During this time, keep your emotions under reins as eclipses have a way of ruffling up your...