Friday 10 February 2012

Share your thoughts on transiting Uranus conjunct transiting Venus......

Since its ingress into bold and courageous Aries on Wednesday 8th February, transiting Venus has been locked in an Aries conjunction with transiting Uranus.  The conjunction tightens over the next couple of days (9th-10th) before the love goddess pulls away from Uranus in the chariot of fire by next week.

Venus, a sensual planet, may not express itself well in Aries, as Aries is detriment in Venus.  Coupled with its link to liberating and shocking Uranus, we could expect loving feelings to come suddenly, your own values and beliefs expressed bluntly and loudly, and depending on where this electrifying pair is in your chart, you may throw caution to the wind and live life in the fast land - but only temporarily....

For me, on the first day when Venus entered Aries (i.e. Aries Point), I found myself declaring, in public, 'I don't want any principles.  They got me nowhere in the past so I would much rather live life without any!'  This transiting pair happened to be sitting right on my natal Mercury in Aries 8th house - Aries point!  And as if that wasn't enough, I had another outburst a while later with, 'I'm sick and tired of being considerate and putting other people's needs before mine.  I'm doing this because I want to.'  It felt so liberating, but I'm sure, knowing me, I'll start to cringe once transiting Venus loosens its grip on Uranus by next week.  For now though, I'm still savouring the proud  feeling of allowing myself to speak my mind.......

Where is this transiting pair in your chart?  What has it 'made' you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....