Sunday 20 July 2008

Endings and Beginnings

With the full moon in Capricorn falling in my 6th house of workplace and daily routine, coupled with Jupiter transiting in the same sector, I come to the decision to close the door to primary teaching and return to teaching English as a foreign language. With the involvement of the Moon (plus my natal moon in the 10th house of career), it was a highly emotional event for me as a chapter of my life ends and a new one begins. I am looking forward to new challenges ahead in a country I have never worked in before. The concepts of meeting new people and adopting a new lifestyle both worries and excites me. I know that I am following my heart in this venture as my progressed Sun in Aries travels in the 9th house of foreign travels and higher learning. I truly believe that the angels have guided me to this opportunity and I wholeheartedly continue to ask the question 'How can I serve?'

1 comment:

Flowing with the planets as we step into May 2024

With the detrimental moon in Capricorn, a suitable way to flow is to keep a low profile and remain calm and collected.  This isn't easy ...