Sunday 18 August 2013

Transiting Jupiter in 12th house

When transiting Jupiter in Gemini was transiting my 11th house, I was presented with ample of learning opportunities to be a part of various groups.  However, I was also overwhelmed by all the possible plans I could set for the future, so I was rather glad to see the last of it, but then, as it enters my 12th, would it push my luck under the carpet?  Or am I to experience the oneness with the Universe in solitude?  

Where is the expansive planet transiting in your chart?

Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Venus in Taurus and Mars in Aries

A shift of energy is likely to be felt with the planet of love and the planet of action in dignity.   As we are on the 3rd degree of Taurus,...