Tuesday 16 April 2024

Flowing with Moon in Leo

 

I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally.

Looking at the general picture, we have the Cancerian moon sending a square to all the planets/points currently in Aries: Venus, North node, Mercury (in retrograde), Chiron and the Sun.  For the past 2.5 days, it wasn't easy to keep my furies at bay as the emotional moon brushed across the Aries brigade.  I've learned, the hard way, to keep a low profile (especially with the moon in my 12th house). I really needed to go with the flow with Mercury in retrograde - not a good time to speak up!  I trust there will be a better moment for this (either after the retrograde or even completely out of the post retrograde period).  Taming those emotional furies was a necessity.  

I wholeheartedly welcome the transiting Moon in Leo, as we can display those Aries energy in a flamboyant, confident but non-abrasive way.


Image from pexels.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the planets as we step into May 2024

With the detrimental moon in Capricorn, a suitable way to flow is to keep a low profile and remain calm and collected.  This isn't easy ...