Thursday 14 May 2009

Think slowly, carefully and practically


Characterised by miscommunications and delays, Mercury retrograde is never an easy period to live through.  We are advised to back-up all of our computer files just to be on the safe side, and contracts are best left to be signed well after 30th May, when the planet moves forward again.  

The backward motion began last Thursday (7th May) in Gemini and is now traversing into the territory of Taurus.  This is likely to help us not only to slow down our thinking, but also to add a touch of simplicity and practicality to ideas which are normally perceived to be problematic and complicated.

Personally, I have encountered a few hiccups since the commencement of this retrograde. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say that I was able to review and reflect on those challenges with the help of supportive individuals around me, instead of simply reacting negatively and defensively to those obstacles.  These 'growth opportunities', as I would like to call them, allow me to recognise the fact that life is merely cyclical, in that, the universe throws 'lessons' at us at all times until we master the underlying skills.   For me, I feel I need to be in touch with my Uranian and Neptunian energies more and to loosen up the Saturnian grip. 

'Relax' and 'Chill' are my keywords.  Afterall, life is a journey so it should be enjoyed.

Picture taken from Doreen Virtue's 'Heal With Your Angels Oracle Deck'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Venus in Taurus and Mars in Aries

A shift of energy is likely to be felt with the planet of love and the planet of action in dignity.   As we are on the 3rd degree of Taurus,...