Monday, 26 January 2015

I keep on meeting....Leo - roar baby roar!!

Keep on meeting Leo and it's a probable sign that either you need to be more confident and proud of yourself or you need to be taken down a peg or two!  


Ask yourself the following questions:


Are you allowing your inner self to shine?  


Are you dampening your light within?  


Are you still looking for your personal stage to perform on?  


Are you the King/Queen of your castle or have you given your power and authority away?


We encounter different archetypes in our chart at different points during a life time.  Whenever I meet a bossy and conceited Leo, I feel like the Universe is trying to remind me to be more selfless and humble. And when I meet shy Leos, it's like a message for me to retrieve my confidence and allow it to shine through.

Image courtesy of sattva / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re moving! Find my new home on Substack ✨New Platform ✨ Same Mission

Hi Everyone, If you’ve been following along here, thank you so much for reading! I’m writing a quick note to let you know that I am official...