Sunday, 1 February 2015

Living Astrologically: Venus, Neptune, Chiron & Mars in Pisces



With the current Pisces stellium in Venus, Neptune, Chiron and Mars conjunct my natal Sun and Mars (in the 8th!), you would have thought a romantic encounter of the dreamy kind might be on the cards.  However, astrology is a symbolic language of the stars. What really manifested in the end was that I met another fellow astrologer in town and together, we chatted about astrology and I ended up reminiscing on how I first fell in love with this celestial technique......


What's happening in your life under this fishy cluster?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent ! This is a nice post. You know exactly what you're talking about, exactly where other people are coming .Thanks 

    astrological signs dates

    ReplyDelete

We’re moving! Find my new home on Substack ✨New Platform ✨ Same Mission

Hi Everyone, If you’ve been following along here, thank you so much for reading! I’m writing a quick note to let you know that I am official...