Thursday 15 February 2024

Post Valentine Report 2024

How's everyone's Valentine's day?

Mine was certainly not fluffily romantic as I had thought, the Aquarian aspect for me was having a group dinner with my partner's relatives.  It was all congenial and amicable.  

The fiery moon luckily didn't flare up.  

The much-debated Mars-Pluto conjunction actually sits right on my natal Venus, but it's been giving me energy in a logical, left-minded kind of way.  I was able to voice my opinion in a very level-headed way.

I would be interested to hear how everyone else experienced their Valentine's day under the Aquarian stellium, coupled with the powerful Mars-Pluto conjunction...

Image from pexel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with the planets as we step into May 2024

With the detrimental moon in Capricorn, a suitable way to flow is to keep a low profile and remain calm and collected.  This isn't easy ...