Saturday 7 January 2012

Cosmic Tracking before the Cancer Full Moon

Transiting Uranus is conjunct my natal Mercury (since the end of October 2011 and is due to break out of the tight orb by the end of this month).

Transiting Saturn is square my natal Jupiter and quincunx my Moon.

Transiting Chiron and Jupiter are approaching a conjunction to my natal Mars and MC respectively, separating in the middle of next month.

Down here on earth, I'm feeling more bold and open about sharing my spiritual beliefs with the world and not being afraid of other people's reactions.  I had a brief trek down memory lane last night (around the time when there was a combination of configurations in the sky - a grand cross, a grand trine, a kite and a mystic rectangle) and ended up getting rather emotional (though at the time, I had no idea about the 'configuration party' in the sky)......

How are the planets treating you?

Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowing with Moon in Leo

  I don't know about you, but for the past 2.5 days, while the moon was traversing in Cancer, it hadn't been easy for me personally....